Every candidate has to appear for a written and viva test before confirming the seat. Once the seat is confirmed, the prescribed application form has to be filled and the same shall be submitted in the office. Admission form will be rejected if all the entries are not done duly. The date of birth entered in the admission form cannot be altered thereafter. Admission and assignment of a particular section is absolutely under the discretion of the authorities. Children who seek admission in nursery should not be less than three years as on 31 st March of the year in which the admission is sought. The candidate who has already attended a recognized school ought to produce the transfer certificate and the report card from the school he/she last attended failing to which the admission may stand invalid.
1. Fill the Registration Form.
2. For entry into Nursery, the child must have attained the age 3+ years by 31st March of the year.
3. Submit the Registration Form together with a copy of child’s last year Report Card, a copy of Birth Certificate, passport size photograph duly fixed on the form.
4. Parents will be notified about the date and venue for further interaction.
5. If your child is offered Admission in the school and you wish to accept; you must fill the Admission Form. Failing to do so will render the seat being cancelled and offered to the candidate next on the List.
6. On being granted Admission, the following forms will need to be filled in:
(i) Admission Form
(ii) Medical Form
(iii) Transport Form
(iv) Agreement/Indemnity Bond
7. Fees is to be paid on monthly basis in the school office before the 10th of every month.