We look at education as holistic learning experience to help learners develop qualities of head, hand and heart. This will make them self-reliant individuals and fine human beings, socially aware, compassionate and kind. At Jaypee we believe, all of us have a responsibility to :
• Be thoughtful and ambitious in setting and working to achieve academic and personal goals.
• Think and act critically, creatively and independently and to be able to use these skills to solve complex problems.
• Understand that learning takes place in many contexts, each of which adds to personal and professional development.
• Demonstrate ethical attitude towards work and social relationships.
• Demonstrate personal values and respect for others.
• Be aware of human achievement and demonstrate sensitivity to the history and culture of people all over the world.
• Participate to serve the community.